ORION EQUESTRIAN CENTRE: Horse Riding Academy & Livery yard
Situated in Cape Town, Somerset West, this equestrian facility offers a wide range of equestrian services catering for all levels of horsemanship.
Orion Equestrian Centre offers a calm environment in which the horses are relaxed and well cared for. The staff are friendly, helpful and available to assist you at any time. If you are looking to be in an environment, where there is ongoing education for your horse riding, then Orion Equestrian Centre is the place for you. We cater for competitive and non-competitive horse riders.
* full livery/stabling for your horses
* horse riding lessons from beginner stage through to advanced levels with qualified instructors,Riaan Verster & Dinja van Woerden (Holland)
* 60x20 dressage arena, jumping/cross country facilities
* lunge ring
* stunning trail rides: Orion takes great pleasure in offering horse trail rides on adjoining Onderkloof & Waterkloof Wine Estates on well-trained, safe horses, taking in the magnificent False Bay coastline, fauna & flora, and vineyard views. Orion offers various packages, which can be enjoyed on horseback, through the beautiful Somerset West countryside. Included in these packages are lunch or brunch & wine tasting. We cater for all preferences, you can choose between the up market restaurant or braai lapa, situated on the 2 adjoining Wine Estates. This is an excellent opportunity to spend quality time with family & loved ones. We also offer corporate packages - for team building opportunities.
* 24hr supervision
* horses standing outside during the day, stabled at night
* Warmbloods & ponies for sale
* Turnout for shows
* Trucking to and from shows
* Show entries
* Horses exercised
* Backing and schooling
For more info, contact Riaan Verster 082 671 4729 / (021) 858-1938 or email: email@example.com
Welcome to the Orion Equestrian Centre google satellite map! This entertainment placemark is situated in Malmesbury, Western Cape, South Africa and its geographical coordinates are 34° 7' 0" South, 18° 54' 14" East. Original name (with diacritics) of the place is Cape Town. See Orion Equestrian Centre photos and images from satellite below, explore the aerial photographs of Orion Equestrian Centre in Cape Town area. This placemark was added by OrionEquestrian.
Maplandia.com in partnership with Booking.com offers highly competitive rates for all types of hotels in Cape Town, from affordable family hotels to the most luxurious ones. Booking.com, being established in 1996, is longtime Europe’s leader in online hotel reservations.
We have put together also a carefully selected list of recommended hotels in Cape Town, only hotels with the highest level of guest satisfaction are included. Many photos and unbiased hotel reviews written by real guests are provided to help you make your booking decision. Luxury (including 5 star hotels and 4 star hotels) and cheap Cape Town hotels (with best discount rates and up-to-date hotel deals) are both available in separate lists. Always bear in mind that with Maplandia.com and Booking.com the best price is guaranteed!
We search over 500 approved car hire suppliers to find you the very best Cape Town rental prices available. You can compare offers from leading car hire suppliers like Avis, Europcar, Sixt or Thrifty as well as budget rental deals from Holiday Autos, Budget, Economy, EasyCar, or 121 carhire. Choose Cape Town car hire supplier according to your preferences. The booking process is secured and is made as simple as possible. You don't have to browse through several websites and compare prices to find cheap car rental in Cape Town — we will do it for you!
You can also dive right into Orion Equestrian Centre on unique 3D satellite map provided by Google Earth. With new GoogLe Earth plugin you can enjoy the interactive Orion Equestrian Centre 3D map within your web browser.See the 3D map of Orion Equestrian Centre, Cape Town in Google Earth »
There are several options how to link to this map page — see the pretty images below. Please choose one and simply copy & paste mentioned HTML code into your page source code. Thank you for all links!
Maplandia.com is not sponsored by or affiliated with Google.